Joshua Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joshua Jackson & Katie Holmes Appreciation #1

5 posters

Go down

Joshua Jackson & Katie Holmes Appreciation #1 Empty Joshua Jackson & Katie Holmes Appreciation #1

Post by Cee Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:02 pm

Welcome to the Joshua Jackson & Katie Holmes Appreciation Thread
Joshua Jackson & Katie Holmes Appreciation #1 Joshkatie
Joshua and Katie Shipper List
Cee
myfirstlove
hshapir2
Romina
KatieNap
Joshua Jackson & Katie Holmes Appreciation #1 L_55d8a73ed68bd8dad6958e3d71b4bd7c
Joshua Jackson & Katie Holmes Appreciation #1 Cer_91
Joshua Jackson & Katie Holmes Appreciation #1 Joshkatie6

Last edited by on Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cee
Cee
Admin

https://joshuajackson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Joshua Jackson & Katie Holmes Appreciation #1 Empty Re: Joshua Jackson & Katie Holmes Appreciation #1

Post by myfirstlove Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:23 pm

aww am I the first to post here :yay: Laughing

JJ/KH ROCK
myfirstlove
myfirstlove

Back to top Go down

Joshua Jackson & Katie Holmes Appreciation #1 Empty Re: Joshua Jackson & Katie Holmes Appreciation #1

Post by hshapir2 Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:23 pm

love the pics. I love when Letterman was implying that they were doing it off camera when she went on his to promote AWT

hshapir2

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieNap Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:38 am

To me...this is a very sad story... a complicated "love story" that had all the ingredients but just couldn't shake it out!!

They were there for each other...through all of it, the good and hard times, and they shared a lifetime of love... both real and scripted, and with their youthfulness still in the picture, they both still were exploring who they were.. when whatever complication arose, drove them apart.

and the real sad part was, that it was so complicated and filled with strong feelings... that they couldn't salvage their friendship...she finally had to move on without him, put him out of her head, in order to move forward, to save herself... to have a life. I think her feelings for him...continually got in the way of her living her life, and I think unlike what was scripted in the "Creek" He was the one always running...searching for himself...searching for what inspired him, wanting to live his youth to the fullest without a serious significant other. She had to cut the tie that bound them, in order to move forward...and she wound up running full force into another relationship to drown out her feelings for him. And this is why they don't speak...there is just too much pain involved on both sides. Not many people are best friends with their ex's and maybe in time when the feelings and the hurt are lessened with time...they will be able to be friends again, and that is a..."Big Maybe!"
KatieNap
KatieNap

Back to top Go down

Post by Romina Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:31 am

Hi, Katie!!! I'm so glad you're here! Very Happy

And awww...your take on the things always makes me sigh, lol

That was beautifully explained, I feel the same way, I also think she was a little more in love with him in real life, unlike on the show. I hope they can be friends again one day, and that she finally dump the elf, and that has nothing to do with Josh, she needs to dump the elf anyway Laughing
Romina
Romina

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieNap Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:46 am

Hey Miss Romina.... How are ya!! Yeah...I wanted to get over here and sign-up and support Carolyn on her new project here...

and I love the choice of these threads...gutter...Josh/Katie...Josh/Diane...all great topics!!

and I agree the road back to friendship for them will be very complicated and bumpy, as they both have very significant others whom I'm sure would not support a Josh/Katie friendship...just too much water under that bridge and very mixed feelings and mistrust now.
KatieNap
KatieNap

Back to top Go down

Post by Cee Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:11 pm

Aww! Katie, that first post of yours made me all happy and sad at the same time. Laughing

And as much as I would love to see her run as far from the little ELF as possible....it is true that I like Diane and I don't know how thrilled she would be seeing these two become good friends again. Still it would make me happy if they could even just speak to each other when their in the same room!
Cee
Cee
Admin

https://joshuajackson.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieNap Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:09 am

I agree Cee....it would be nice to see them talking and being able to have a fresh start, but I think until they are willing to confront their feelings and put it all in the past, that probably won't happen, and I think it will have to be her making the first move, because he seems to want to be a least friends, it is her who is now running from her feelings. Especially with James and Kerr being invited to her California Wedding party and Josh not being invited, really spells out that she is having a tough time dealing with her feelings involving Josh, and that non-invite makes it obvious that she either cannot (for a multitude of reasons) or willnot...have him back in her life! Sad
KatieNap
KatieNap

Back to top Go down

Post by hshapir2 Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:59 pm

I heard Josh was in another part of the country at the time. So, there really is no way to know if he was invited or not. According to the writer of this article I read, he said KH sounded disappointed when she didn't see JJ at the fashion show

hshapir2

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieNap Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:01 am

Hey Sarah....nice to see you here... Smile

I don't know if I believe that he was invited...as close as they were...if he were invited he would have moved mountains to be there,
and his public sarcasim about his invitation being lost in the mail, gives us the only insight into how far apart they had moved from each other.

As far as the whole fashion show bit....I find that hard to believe also....and if she were interrested in seeing him or speaking to him...there is such a thing as a cell phone, it sounds like avoidance to me. But I do believe that her avoidance proves the pain she is still in when it comes to Josh, and the only way she can handle it, is to stay away from him, and I think he knows why she stays away, I just think that he never thought it would come to this, them not being able to stay a part of each others lives. Plus you throw in the fact that she's married with a baby, and you can understand that sometimes people have no choice but to move apart, which proves how deep their feelings actually were.
If they were "just" good friends, none of this would matter, but unlike the others who were just friends, Josh held a much deeper part of her heart, whereby only a complete sever of ties allows them both to move on emotionally in their lives.
KatieNap
KatieNap

Back to top Go down

Post by hshapir2 Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:00 am

katie, it goes both ways. JJ even admited she hasn't even tried to get in contact with her because he is afraid of being rejected

hshapir2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down